Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nicki Minaj & O.P.I.

So I can't say I have been this excited about a new O.P.I. collection in a loooong time. I am a huge fan of O.P.I. polishes, but have gotten a little disappointed with recent collections in that they look the exact same as some of my other O.P.I. shades, just with a different name! As much as I love their creative and witty names, I don't like having two similar shades. That being said, I am completely thrilled about the Nicki Minaj collection available in 2012! The solids are just as fabulous as the glitters!


"Metallic 4 Life"

"Fly"

"Did It On 'Em"

"Super Bass Shatter" - I'm kind of over the shatter, but this is a promising color!

"Save Me" - The reason I will be waiting in line outside Ulta when this collection is released! Glitters always go first!

"Pink Friday"

I'll keep you posted on the official release date! So excited!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment