Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell obsession

I am attracted to strange and unexpected beauty and fashion. Last year I made my first Jeffrey Campbell spotting, and I have been obsessed since. The are so bad ass and fabulous! While working at my internship in New York City over the summer, I rewarded myself with the classic black leather Lita. Seriously the MOST comfortable and wearable shoe I have ever bought. Don't let their height scare you, they are super easy to walk in are the perfect touch to any outfit! Each Jeffrey Campbell shoe is a stylish piece of art, and truly a statement! Clearly I am a big fan. ;)
Oh yes he did.....shag 






Can't go wrong with the basic black :)

And the flats are just as cute!

One day....

Don't fall for the impostors! Definitely worth the splurge!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment