Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I'm celebrating Christmas a little bit different this. Rather than making an extensive list of makeup, shoes, and clothing, I simply asked for my parents to donate some money to my savings account. Since starting my babysitting job in September, I have saved over $1,600 for my big move to New York City in May (crossing my fingers for a job by then). Although I am going to miss having a bunch of new clothes to wear after the new year, I know what it will take to get where I want to be! I am beyond grateful for the blessing I already have: my family, my friends, and my sweet yorkie Betsey.
I guess my parents did feel bad not having any presents under the tree for me though, so they bought me the Alexander McQueen "Savage Beauty" book! The perfect addition to my fashion book collection :)

Merry Christmas from Betsey and I

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment