Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Undeniably Insane Looks of the 2012 Grammy Awards

I was SO excited to see what everyone wore for the Grammy's this year, but I was completely disappointed. The men were my favorite this year for sure. Only a few women really stood out, in a good way I mean. Celebrities really went for the wow-factor, but few succeeded in dressing to impress. Here are a few looks that caught my eye!

Taylor Swift in Zuhair Muhad. She always look feminine and perfect.

Alicia Keys in Alexandre Vauthier.


Adam Levine and girlfriend Anne V
Way to take the spotlight Anne!

Cindi Lauper. The hair and outfit are terrible alone, and even worse together.

Corrine Bailey Rae in Christian Siriano
Love Christian from Project Runway!

Fergie. WHAT. A formal beach cover up is not appropriate for the Grammys...

Katy Perry in Elie Saab. Stunning!

Kelly Rowland in Alberta Ferretti.

Rick Ross...looks like someone got into the Crayola box.

Rihanna in Armani that she helped design. Gorgeous.

Robyn. I am beyond flabbergasted by her hair, high-low shirt, too-tight skirt and those horrible shoes to top off an already terrible outfit.

Snooki in Bebe. Typical.

David Guetta. LOVE the studs. Obviously.

Esperanza Spalding. This dress is fabulous, it's so interesting and unexpected.

Foster the People. I love stylish men!

Kings of Leon.


Lady Gaga. She never fails to shock!

Malin Akerman in Cushnie et Ochs. Understated, yet chic and stylish.

Paris Hilton in Basil Soda. Surprisingly, I love.



Sasha. Maybe I missed something, or maybe this is just ridiculous. I understand making fashion fun, but this is a complete insult.

Taraji Henson. The top and bottom of the dress look like two different dresses.

Carrie Underwood in Gomez-Garcia.

BEST DRESSED

Nicki Minaj. This is out-of-control and wrong in SO many ways. 



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment