Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Neutrals with a pop & shocking neons

Spring has always been my absolute favorite season for fashion! This season's trends have me even more anxious for the warm weather to start. I am absolutely loving the brights for spring, especially when combined with neutrals. It's also the perfect opportunity to incorporate the color blocking trend!

Oscar de la Renta RTW SS12

Inspiration. I am swooning over the color, but even more the sleeves!

Gorgeous bright nails and lips at the Milly's 2012 show!

3 Trends in one! Neutral/bright, color blocking, and a high-low hem. I couldn't stop myself from purchasing!
Need Supply Co. $58

Love the elbow patches and contrast zipper!
Zip Back Sweater by Opening Ceremony. $370

Phe-nom-e-nal.
Leather Contrast Lace-up Oxfords. Saks Fifth Ave. $745

Hamilton Frosted Jelly Tote. Michael by Michael Kors. $268

Love. Love. Love.
Boxer Bag by Reed Krackoff. $1,090


I had to add this one in! The color is gorgeous.
Florence Top Handle Bag by Kate Spade. $448


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment