Wednesday, February 8, 2012

OPI's Collaborates With New York City Ballet

OPI's new collection is based around New York City Ballet. With subtle shades of pink, beige, and gray, this collection is a breath of fresh air from the winter nail shades of burgundy and olive, and the perfect alternative to the neon shades we are seeing for spring. My nail collection consists of so many blacks (green-black, blue-black, purple-black, etc.) and wild brights (lime green, bright yellow, hot pink), I definitely have to get my hands on a few of these! This basic but beautiful collection is set to be released in April, keep an eye out!


"Barre My Soul"
A sheer beige.

"Care to Danse"
Perfect lilac shade for spring.

"Don't Touch My Tutu"
A snowy white. I have to have this one for my nail polish collection! Neutrals are perfect for understated nails, a base for a glittery topcoat, or for nail art.

"My Pointe Exactly"
A sheer grey. Use a base coat and 3-4 coats for an opaque shade.

"You Callin' Me A Lyre?"
Feminine pink.

"Pirouette My Whistle"
Can't have an exclusive OPI collection without the sparkly topcoat! Tiny silver glitter flecks are a perfect topper for any of these shades!

Counting down!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment