Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Topshop SS12 Preview

When asked what my favorite store is, I can easily say that it is Topshop. So imagine my excitement when I received an email this morning with their SS12 preview! Needless to say, it is all beautiful. If only money grew on trees ;) Their trend forecast for the Spring has completely inspired me, and made my favorite fashion season even more exciting. Here are some of my favorite trends!
"Fade to Neons"
Think sorbet! Lemon, peach, and watermelon neons that have been left out in the sun to fade. 

"It's a Clash"
Eye-popping colors and high-drama prints. The more kaleidoscopic and pattern the better!

"Techno Sheer" (FAVORITE!)
Sheer fabrics and futuristic silhouettes are the topic of this trend. It's all about iridescent pieces and space-age touches.

"Under the Sea"
Inspired by the depths of the ocean, this trend consists of fabrics in rose, azure, topaz, and aqua. The pieces in this collection are accented with pearls and beads.

Let me know what you think!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment