Monday, January 16, 2012

The Best of the Golden Globes 2012

The only thing that makes me as excited as Fashion Week is any red carpet event! I love seeing what stars have put together, especially seeing new trends that are worn simultaneously by several stars. The unexpected has always been my favorite, but I am still loving the stars who put a new twist on a classic! Check out some of my favorites!
Nicole Richie in Julien MacDonald.

Claire Danes in J. Mendel. One of my favorites! Check out the back :)

Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci. 

Zooey Deschanel in Prada. She appeared on A LOT of worst dressed lists, but I love her custom Prada gown, the beading and neckline is gorgeous!
Check out Zooey's manicure! "I'm wearing a dress, but my nails are wearing a tuxedo!" Perfect :)


Piper Perabo. Another one featured on a worst dressed list, but I love it!

BEST DRESSED. Heidi Klum in Calvin Klein. Perfection.

Ahh, it's the most wonderful time of the year.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment