Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reese Witherspoon: ELLE Cover Girl February 2012

Please tell me someone has seen the latest ELLE!? Reese Witherspoon is the cover girl of the February issue, and she looks absolutely phenomenal! There are a couple different shots that they used for the cover of the magazine, but the one that I have is definitely my favorite.
(My apologies for the horrible picture/black block, I was completely unable to find this image anywhere on the Internet!)
In this particular photo Reese is wearing a sequined brocade dress by Dolce and Gabbana and yellow gold, rose gold, and white gold bracelets from Cartier. Her hair and makeup are perfectly matched with her wardrobe. All in all a complete success! Aside from Reese's brief hiatus during her divorce, the article truly proves that the gorgeous actress is back!
Here are some more shots from the spread!




All photo cred goes to Carter Smith for ELLE.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment