Wednesday, March 21, 2012

When you can't afford retail therapy...window shop!

If I never mentioned it before, I am currently interning at Virginia Living Magazine as the fashion intern. I style photo shoots, contact designers and brands for images and information, and do tons of trend research. It is such a fun learning experience! We are currently working on the "Best of Virginia" issue, so we have been scouting for  great outfits for the photo shoot. Definitely the best part of my position is going into great boutiques and department stores in search of fabulous pieces. I always come across a ton of things that I love and want for myself, and today was no exception. Check out my favorite picks!
This skirt is so Pocahontas (which just so happens to be my favorite Disney movie!). So fabulous, especially the leather overlay.

No words....the color...the leather patches. Drooling.


Thank you for encouraging my obsession with spikes, Rebecca Minkoff!

Studs....mmm.

This bag seriously needs to be mine...

Orange or cobalt blue??? Both such hot colors right now!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment