Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break 2012

And my second excuse for slacking on updates...I just returned from Spring Break!! I was lucky enough to return back to NYC for a few days. It was so surreal being there, it felt like I had never left from when I lived there over the summer. It is truly the city of dreams, and I can't imagine living anywhere else when I graduate. I visited the wonderful people I worked with at my internship, explored my favorite spots, and of course shopped! And ate...hahaha. Here are just a few pictures from my travel!

Old apartment...so weird.

Love.




Favorite salad from Hale & Hearty. Heaven.


Ay yo Ceelo! Insane.




TOPSHOP wahhhh I'm home.

Dinner in Little Italy. Tourist time...



I absolutely love this from Soho. So cool.

Graffiti.

And then home to VB. Happiness.

Sweet baby Betsey.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment